“Information” where used means any information voluntarily provided by our clients through any means for carrying out the work as per business contract. PERCEPTION IT may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, amend this policy. Please keep the latest version of this policy for your reference at all times.
Information Collection and Use
PERCEPTION IT values the privacy of its customers and clients. The policy of PERCEPTION IT and its worldwide offices, hereinafter called “PERCEPTION IT“ regarding collection, storage and processing of information is elaborated in this policy. PERCEPTION IT reserves the right to occasionally change the policy at its own discretion.
- Use our websites or applications;
- Request quotes, servicesData, support, or information;
- Opt in to receive marketing and other communications from Perception IT
- Place orders for products or servicesData or register for events or webinars;
- Subscribe to newsletters, Dell programs, marketing and promotional emails or other materials;
- Contact us.
Categories of Personal Information we collect may include your name, email address, home address, contact telephone numbers, user IDs and passwords. It may also include work information such as job title and other business or company information. We may also collect demographic information, such as your age, gender, interests, and preferences. Forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
PERCEPTION IT shall use information collected as part of engagement.
- To provide clients/customers with information about product upgrades, new products, servicesData, newsletters, informative emails, and research on future product ideas or improvements;
- To assist PERCEPTION IT in creating content that is relevant to clients/customers.
- To assist PERCEPTION IT in creating better products and servicesData to meet clients/customer’s needs;
- To allow clients/customers to purchase, download, and manage product licenses, obtain access to servicesData or otherwise engage in activities selected by clients/customers;
- To help PERCEPTION IT share software, servicesData or product information important to its clients/customers
- Cookies – A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We use session ID cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates.
- Cookies are used to maintain the identity of users with our site after users log in with a username and password. This allows the users to identify themselves (log in) once rather than multiple times per web session. You can choose to disable cookies by following the procedure suggested by your particular browser. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you may still be able to access our site depending on where you are in our site.
Communications of Information
We at PERCEPTION IT shall ensure to preserve user privacy, however there are certain circumstances where PERCEPTION IT may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our products, servicesData or website.
PERCEPTION IT uses links to other sites in its websites offered as part of servicesData to different clients. Please be aware that PERCEPTION IT shall not be responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage clients/customers to be aware once redirected to external sites either voluntarily or involuntarily, read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by PERCEPTION IT as part of its engagement of product or service or website with its customers and clients
Whenever PERCEPTION IT collects sensitive information such as credit card number and billing information, such information is encrypted and is protected with industry standard encryption technology. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure proper use of information, PERCEPTION IT has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect in our applications. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices.
PERCEPTION IT keeping in view the privacy of personal information received from minors/children (individuals under the age of 18), shall not knowingly receive/collect personal information at company portals and websites. If PERCEPTION IT comes to know that there is personal information received from a minor is available at company portals and websites, it shall be deleted.
In-case a customer or clients personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a client no longer continues to use service, PERCEPTION IT shall correct, update or delete users’ personally identifiable information.
If, however, we are going to utilize our users’ PII/NPI in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users by posting a notice for change on our Web site for 30 days. Retention of Your Data
We will retain your Personal Information as necessary in connection with the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, for as long as your account is active. Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will occasionally update this Privacy Statement. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement or make any material changes to how we use your Personal Information, we will revise this Privacy Statement to reflect such changes and revise this Privacy Statement's effective date, included at the end of this section. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how we are using and protecting your Personal Information.